The Freelance Division is currently recruiting for a Temporary Receptionist working within a growing team based in Leeds. As the Temporary Receptionist you will be required to support throughout the business. Our client is looking for the right candidate to start with them as soon as possible.
As the Temporary Receptionist you will be responsible for:
- Answering the phone and using the switchboard to transfer calls to appropriate departments
- Greeting clients, customers and general public
- Distributing post around the office and collecting any post to go
- Making tea and coffee
- Ordering lunch for board meetings
- Organising meeting rooms and ensuring they run to schedule
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.