Career Legal are currently looking for a Temporary Corporate Receptionist for a top tier professional services firm based within the City.
The company ideally are looking for someone with relevant client facing experience, whether it be from a corporate reception background, five star hotel or cabin crew. The candidate will need to be well spoken, polished and confident.
Daily tasks would include:
- Ensure that reception and board rooms are in pristine order.
- Answering, screening and forwarding calls
- Accurately taking and forwarding messages.
- Greeting and announcing visitors in a professional manner, ensuring those visiting the office sign in the visitor’s book.
- Booking meeting rooms
- Opening, sorting and distributing mail throughout the day.
- Franking outgoing mail and entering outgoing post to our Cambridge office is uploaded onto Wiki administration page.
- Ordering couriers and taxis as necessary and recording details of each transaction for invoicing checking.
- Ordering/purchasing and preparing lunches for clients and partners meetings.
- Ensuring that stationery cupboards are kept tidy.
- Reporting faulty copiers and printers to the appropriate suppliers.
Any other duties that might be reasonably requested of you by your manager or a member of staff.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.