A fantastic opportunity for a Administrator / Receptionist / Office Support has become available. Our client is well respected Insurance company based in the city of London and they are looking for a switched on, professional and well presented candidate to join the team. This role will keep the right candidate on their toes and their tasks will vary from day to day, making it a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding position.
JOB ROLE: Temporary Office Administrator and Receptionist
HOUR: 8.30am - 17.30pm
SALARY: £9.00 - £10.00 per hour
Start date: ASAP!
Duration: 2 - 3 weeks
LOCATION: Heart of the City!!
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Answer and screen phone calls and take messages accordingly
- Provide logistical support for internal meetings , scheduling and preparation of rooms and catering
- Sort and distribute deliveries and post
- General administrative duties for various departments
- Maintain holiday and sickness absence records
- Arranging travel itineraries and accommodation
- Prepare expense submissions
- Coordinate meetings and venues
- Order office supplies
- Review and update staff contact lists
- Ensure the kitchen is well stocked with consumables and clean crockery
- Resolve office printer problems
Advertised by Office Angels -
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.