We are currently recruiting for a temporary Receptionist/Administrator to work within a vibrant and contemporary environment.
We are looking for someone who enjoys being part of a team and is able to manage a diverse range of responsibilities.
In this role as Receptionist/Administrator you are the first point of contact for customers, clients and visitors. The main responsibility will be to ensure the smooth running of the reception and provide administrative support to the administration teams.
- You will be working 40 hours a week, from Monday through to Friday.
- £8-£9 per hour (dependent on experience)
- Based in Grays
Front of house reception duties
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Answering all incoming calls using a switchboard
- Transferring calls and taking messages
- Booking meeting rooms
- Dealing with the post
- Organising refreshments and ordering stationary
- Ensuring that the reception area, waiting room and boardrooms are clean and tidy at all times
- Typing letters
- Creating and updating spread sheets
- Producing reports
- Inputting and collating data
- Scanning and filing
MUST be a car driver due to the location of the business!
If you have the relevant experience please can you kindly email your CV to
To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering. Registration takes approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes.
If you are emailing you CV to us, please ensure it has your telephone numbers (including your mobile), your email and home addresses on.
Thank you for taking the time to look at our Assignment, once we have received your CV, Kerry or Annie will be in contact with you. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer' and confirm Office Angels are an Employment Business (short term/contracts) or Recruitment Agency (perms).
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.