This is a fantastic opportunity for a Receptionist or Administrator to join a friendly and dynamic Consultancy business based in Lymm, Cheshire. This position requires an immediate start and is a temp- perm opportunity.
My client is a UK leader in the industry, putting their clients at the heart of their business. They are a well established business with nearly 10 years experience in the sector.
The key responsibilities of the Temporary Receptionist/Administrator will include:
General receptionist duties - receiving parcels, meeting and greeting customers
- New employee inductions
- Book travel and visa arrangements
- Placing stationary orders and liaising with vendors
- Order coffee & lunches for high profile meetings
- Collect, distribute and track all post
- To be professional and welcoming at all times
- Preparing board rooms for meetings
- Scanning, filing and faxing
- Responding to all queries in a timely manner
- Admin support where required
The successful Temporary Receptionist/Administrator will be/have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Excellent Customer Service
- Friendly and welcoming attitude
The offer for the Temporary Receptionist/Administrator is £16000- £18,000.
- "Receptionist" or "Administration"