Hours: Monday- Friday - 9:00-5:00pm
Office Angels East London has a great new role for an experienced Receptionist/Administrator. The role is within a friendly team and good location.
This is great position for someone that is organized, enthusiastic and looking for stability and longevity within their next role.
This is a temporary role that could lead to permanent. £9.50+ph
Duties of the role:
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Answering incoming calls and forwarding onto colleague
- Book out and Set up meeting rooms
- Order stock for the office
- Deal with post
- Manage the company inbox, dealing with any queries
- Adhoc duties
Requirements for the role:
- Be immediately available to start a new role
- Have experience within a Reception/Admin role
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Polite and friendly personality
Please email your CV and a cover email to if you are available and interested in the role above.
Advertised by Office Angels, Canary Wharf branch Please note that due to the high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted. For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.