Immediate requirement for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to work on a temporary basis for an on-going period.
About The Role
The role will be working within a busy office covering all of the Purchase Ledger requirements. Duties will include:
- Ensuring all purchase invoices are approved
- Coding and posting of all purchase invoices and credit notes
- Ensuring payments are made in line with agreed payment terms
- Resolution any queries that arise
- Complete all statement reconciliations
- Plus any additional ad-hoc responsibilities
About Our Client
The role will be working within a busy environment based in the heart of Croydon, only a short distance away from East Croydon station.
We are looking for an individual that has the following skills and experiences:
- Experience of working within a Purchase Ledger role
- Experience working with Sage 200
- You must be Immediately Available to start this role as soon as possible
- Have a good team playing approach
- Good IT skills including the use of Excel
Things You Should Know
Although this role is a temporary assignment there is every possibility that this role could be extended or even go permanent for the right person.
Commutable from: Croydon, Crawley, Dorking, Epsom, Gatwick, Kingston, Leatherhead, London, Redhill, Reigate
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job