Grafton Banks Finance are recruiting for a client based in Uckfield.
They are looking to bring in a purchase ledger clerk to help support with a backlog on a rolling temporary contract.
The role involves:
- Maintain supplier accounts within the Finance system
- Stamp, code and input all purchase ledger invoices
- Matching of supplier invoices to purchase orders and freelance timesheet
- Gain internal authorisation of all invoices and chase any outstanding ready for payment run
- Email out remittance advices after a payment run
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Dealing with supplier queries & calls
- File paper and electronic supplier Invoices
- Allocate all chargeable costs to client projects
- Reconciling bank statements to payments & maintaining the reconciliation spreadsheet weekly
- Process & pay staff expense claims on a weekly basis
- Opening and distributing Finance post
Idela candidates will be an experienced purchase ledger clerk with prior knowledge of Sage and strong Excel skills.
The role requires an immediate start.