Temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk
Based in Brighton (parking available)
£10 - £11 per hour
Tony Alan Recruitment currently has an amazing job opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a well-known organisation in the Brighton area on a temporary basis for an on-going period.
Reporting into the Finance Supervisor, your duties will include the following:
- Processing of large volumes of invoices for scanning and payment
- Register invoices to match against the relevant purchase order ensuring correct details
- Processing supplier payments efficiently and effectively
- Liaison with internal departments to support the payment process
- Liaison with suppliers and other external organisations
- Dealing with financial payment queries
- Immediately available
- Some experience of working in a finance related role would be desirable
- Dealing with high volumes of processing
- A financial qualification or studying towards a financial qualification is desirable
If you feel that you would be suitable for this position then please apply with your CV.
REFER A FRIEND SCHEME: If you refer a candidate to us and they are placed you will be eligible for a cash reward!
Due to the high number of CV’s we receive we are unable to respond to all applications therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume you are unsuccessful in this instance.
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Ledger
- Invoice Processing