Job Title: Temporary Projects Administrator based in Ely
Hourly rate: Competitive
A varied Projects Administration position has arisen within an established company based in Ely.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing general administrative support to various departments.
This position requires an individual who is methodically-minded, meticulously organised and can manage a demanding workload.
- Responsible for travel arrangements including flights, hotels and arranging hire cars
- Entering new projects and other data via ERP systems
- Registering invoices and dealing with enquiries
- Raising Purchase orders
- Providing general office support to the team by taking minutes, answering the telephone, organising post, ordering lunches, scheduling transport, filing and ordering office sundries.
- Has experience using Microsoft Office systems
- Experienced working with ERP systems
- Extremely organised
- Excellent time management skills
- Team Player
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Business for this Temporary vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job