Our client, who are a fabrication services company, are currently looking for an experienced Temporary Project Administrator. This is full-time position based in Altens, Aberdeen and this role will commence immediately. This assignment is expected to last around three months however does have the potential to increase.
- Manage all incoming fabrication emails
- Manage all fabrication data e.g. adjusting for absence, holidays, non-productive hours etc.
- Create delivery notes for scheduled deliveries of fabrication packages
- Input of data to manufacturing records
- Coordination of QC Inspectors and inspections
- Create and issue of Purchase Orders
- Processing customer orders
- Recent experience in a similar role
- Immediately available (not notice period)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience dealing directly with both customers and suppliers
To be considered for this position please apply online to forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job