Role: Temporary Project/Data Administrator
Hours: Monday - Friday 9.00-5.00
Pay Rate: £9.00ph
Harper Recruitment Group working with one of the UK's leading pharmaceutical giants with their headquarters just a short commute from the city centre. Our client are looking for an experienced Administrator to join initially on a temporary contract.
Based within the packaging department you will be assisting on a vital 3 month project.
What will the role involve?
- Responsible for document control
- Raising codes and generating artwork
- Ensuring all work meets legal compliance requirements
- Liaising with manufacturing teams
- Data entry of all records
- Proven Administration experience
- Attention to detail is key
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be IT Savvy - SAP experience desirable
If you would like to apply please submit your CV today to Rebecca Spicer!
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
- "Data Entry" "Admin"