Company Profile - Temporary Project Administrator
An immediate temporary opportunity is now available to join a progressive company based in Hatfield. This role will suit within the Project Management team responsible for both national and international time driven projects. You will be providing Administrative assistance to a large, focused team.
Job Description - Temporary Project Administrator
This is a broad role and requires the individual to be flexible in the duties undertaken.
Main duties however, will include;
- Being responsible for regular reporting relating to spend and progress for specific projects
- Process improvement
- Maintaining project timescales and dealing with issues as they arise
- recording of key meeting actions and decisions
- Responsibility for reviewing documents against a set criteria before issuing outside of the department
- Accurate recording and filing of all information
- Organising team meetings
- Assisting project managers and heads of departments with adhoc tasks
Required Skills - Temporary Project Administrator
- Previous administrative experience
- Experience of dealing with confidential documents
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure, and respond well to changing priorities
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills
Benefits - Temporary Project Administrator
- Free parking
- Paid holiday
- Opportunity to secure permanent position
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavor to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Lawrence Dean Recruitment is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in both temporary and permanent business support roles in the Hertfordshire area. Our clients range from large, blue-chip companies, to smaller owner-managed local businesses. As a Lawrence Dean candidate you can expect a different service to our competitors, where you feel valued and thoroughly involved in your next career move. We are experienced recruiters with extensive local market knowledge and are passionate about finding our candidates not just any job but the right job. .
"Lawrence Dean Recruitment - All About People"
- General Admin