For over 30 years, Dreams has been passionate about providing the perfect night`s sleep. As the UK`s leading bed specialist, the company is committed to providing the highest standard of expert customer service and advice, and offers an extensive selection of high quality products including mattresses, bed frames, divans, bedroom furniture and soft furnishings, many of which are hand-crafted in the UK at the Dreams Bed Factory in Oldbury, West Midlands.
Founded in 1985, and owned by Sun European Partners since March 2013, Dreams has more than 180 retail stores nationwide and a transactional website www.dreams.co.uk. Its head office - known as "Bedquarters" - is located in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. We also have our very own distribution network, making sure that our products are delivered to our customers in perfect condition, because your sleep matters.
At Dreams you feel trusted and valued. That`s what makes us different. It`s how we work as One Team.
This role is for a 2-month full-time contract reporting to the Director of IT, responsible for fulfilling administrative tasks for the Dreams GDPR Compliance Project (General Data Protection Regulation).
The role will involve contacting and collating Dreams Supplier responses on GDPR questionnaires and documentation.
Updating Dreams GDPR compliance site with completed GDPR collateral. As with the supplier base, liaising with Dreams internal departments to ensure all GDPR collateral is completed and returned on or before mutually agreed deadlines.
- Liaise with Dreams suppliers and internal teams to complete GDPR paperwork
- Record paperwork on Dreams Compliance Systems
- Facilitate GDPR meetings and training
- Collate training results and compliance
Any appropriate training will be provided in house.
The successful candidate must be open to taking on additional tasks as required.
Skills and Experience required:
- Proven administrative experience gained in a fast paced environment, ideally within Retail, Leisure or Hospitality
- Experience of managing large volumes of paperwork
- Ability to deliver results within defined timelines
- Confidence to build relationships across all levels of the business
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office suite, with the ability to produce written reports and manipulate data.
What we can offer you:
-Onsite free car parking
-Onsite free gym
-Training and development
How we work:
- Put the customer first
- Do what we say we will do
- Trust & respect each other
- Recognise and celebrate our success
- Passionate about winning and having fun
Dreams is truly a great place to work, where everyone collaborates as a team, and a place where we recognise and celebrate success!