Broster Buchanan are partnering with a very reputable brand in Peterborough to recruit a temporary Project Accountant who will have the ability to really add value and drive the current project forward.
- You wil be providing project support by creating, analysing and reconciling information and cases containing information for tax and HMRC purposes
- You will be responsible for reviewing current processes and making strong recommendations, whilst working with key stakeholders in the business
- Liasing with auditors, raising queries and ensuring correct responses
- Reviewing and analysis of data
The right candidate:
- Ideally you will be ACA, ACCA, ACMA qualified
- Advanced IT skills, especially Excel
- Appreciation and understanding of global taxes
- Experience of dealing with HMRC
- Analytical and methodical
- Self-Starter - able to work under own initiative
This is a very interesting project for a candidate who is immediately available or very soon to be. If this sounds of interest, please apply ASAP!