Temporary Production Operator
My client is a well established manufacturing company based in Grays. They are currently recruiting for a Production Operator to work within their highly successful team. Shifts are 05:45 to 18:00 and 17:45 to 06:00, working 2 days, 2 nights and then 4 days off.
This role ensures manufacturing facilities smooth running, and continuously increase uptime of the equipment. You will also be required to assist the Equipment Owner in day to day running of the manufacturing line.
- Carries out all tasks in a safe manner, and ensure those around them are safe at all times.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment, and complies with procedures and regulations.
- Ensure the manufacturing line runs safely.
- Identify any potential issues and follow the reporting chain.
- Effective shift handover with Equipment Owner and Shift Leader.
- Carries out tasks as requested by Shift Leader.
- Perform basic sampling and QA procedures.
- Understand and follow SOP instructions.
- Adequately label and store manufactured product within company guidelines.
Qualifications and Experience:
- You will ideally come from an automated line environment or similar due to the nature of the product.
- Experience in a fast working environment
- Knowledge in H&S
- Competent skills in using a computer
- Team spirit with a can-do attitude
- Good English language skills in oral and written communication.
When you are emailing your CV to Pursuit, please ensure it has your telephone numbers (including your mobile), your email and home addresses on. To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself we grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up.
Pursuit Resources Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.pursuitgroup.co.uk