Make sure you "HIT" and "APPLY" if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding Candidate Registration Days in Epsom and Wimbledon over the next two weeks.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in on one of the days with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Open days take place between 9:00am - 5:30pm at the following locations:
Epsom - Tuesday 27th February 2018 - Global House, No 1 Ashley Avenue, Epsom, KT18 5AD
Wimbledon - Tuesday 6th March 2018 - The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- Your CV and National Insurance card/letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our offices if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Production Line Operative
(Overtime available, weekdays and weekends, paid at a higher rate)
To work as a part of a small team within production. The work will include but is not limited to, the completion of batch documentation and the cleaning of production areas and equipment. Eligible candidates will have to first pass and then work according to necessary Good Manufacturing Practice and Health & Safety requirements.
- To work as part of a team in the production of company products
- To work according to all necessary GMP and H&S requirements following the company's Standard Operating Procedures
- To comply with all reasonable training requirements in order to safely and effectively work in the Production department
- To complete all necessary production documentation
- To assist in the maintenance of the good housekeeping and cleanliness of the production area and equipment
- To operating machinery
- Quality check the products
- To assist as necessary with production equipment line changeovers
- To carry out any other reasonable duties requested by Management
- From time to time this role will include heavy lifting
- Must be reliable and Hard-working
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Previous experience with GMP in a manufacturing environment (preferred)
- Ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
- Basic IT Skills
- Ability to recognise and work with good hygienic practices
- Able to work shift patterns, including early and late shifts. Able to work on an "as need" basis, however loyalty and hard work will be rewarded
- Flexible approach to work and tasks
- Ability to use own initiative (essential)
- Motivated and keen to develop new skills (essential)
If you or someone you know has the above experience and is available immediately for work please don’t hesitate to apply below.
*Parking available on site
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.