Proactive Accounts Assistant
£9 - £9.50 per hour (doe)
Office Angels are excited to be recruiting on behalf of a prestigious and award winning business based in South Bristol, for an Accounts Assistant with Purchase Ledger experience. Our exciting new opportunity requires all successfully shortlisted candidates to have recent Accounts Assistant experience.
- Daily processing of supplier invoices
- Liaison with suppliers regarding payment and/or invoice queries
- Ensure that suppliers allocated are up-to-date including reconciliation of supplier statements
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry to meet the weekly deadlines
- Keeping accurate filing and computer based records as required
The successful candidate will need to have a proactive and positive attitude, with the ability to prioritise and work well within a small but successful team.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent telephone manor
- Able to work well individually and within a team
Working Hours - Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
Must have experience:
- Previous Purchase Ledger experience
- Previous Accounts Assistant experience
If your an experienced Accounts Assistant or Purchase Ledger looking for some temporary work, please do get in touch with a member of our team today by calling or e-mailing your CV to .
Every single application we receive is reviewed by a member of the team at Office Angels Bristol. However, due to the large volume of applications we receive daily, we are unable to contact all applicants. A dedicated member of our team will be in touch really soon if we think we can help.
The team at Office Angels Bristol are experts in their field, recruiting for a variety of clients of all industries and sizes throughout the area including Bristol City Centre, Avonmouth, Chipping Sodbury, Severn Beach, Yate, Aztec West, Clevedon, Weston-Super-Mare, Nailsea, Bath, Kingswood, Filton, Thornbury, Portishead, Hanham, Clifton and more. When we receive your application we consider whether there are other opportunities that might interest you, but feel free to help us by applying for all roles that suit your needs. For a range of advice designed to give you the head start you need in your search for work please visit our website.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.