Temporary - Permanent Receptionist
WOW FACTOR: An elite client of ours based in the West End is looking for a Front of House Receptionist who is polished, professional and enthusiastic. Based in stunning offices in Mayfair, you will be on a front of house reception desk providing 5* customer service to all visitors.
JOB ROLE: Receptionist
HOUR: 08:00 - 17:30 with a 1 hour break
SALARY: £27,000 PER annum
£9.00 per hour during the 12 week probation period and once the permanent contract has been offered - £27,000 per annum
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Be the first point of contact for all visitors, meeting and greeting them, issuing registration forms and providing 5* customer service at all times
- Answer any incoming calls professionally and with a polite telephone manner
- Transfer calls and take clear, precise messages
- Opening and distributing post
- Keeping the visitor sign in book up to date
- Organise meeting rooms, keep them clean and tidy at all times
- Provide refreshments when necessary.
- Adhoc administration duties as and when required
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Experience within an professional environment
- Reception experience is ideal
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional, organised and well presented
- Excellent attention to detail
- A team player with an excellent work ethic
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels -
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job