Our client is seeking a Pensions Adminsitrator to start immediately for a period of 3-4 months.
This position will be based in Chesterfield and will pay between £10 - £15 per hour , depending on experience.
The main job purpose will be to ensure that a professional and efficient administration service is provided to our clients, in accordance with service contracts and agreed administrative procedures.
- Process members' benefits based on their entitlements under the rules of the pension scheme and/or clients' leaving procedures.
- Communicate member's entitlements to the member/client both verbally and in writing and to resolve member's queries.
- Maintain systems to ensure accuracy of informa tion and the corresponding correct benefit entitlements.
- To document work processes and provide assistance to the other members of the Pension Centre. To provide and assist with "on-job" training to the Team, as required.
- To assist with one-off projects.
- To advise and liaise with external organisations/clients on scheme member benefit entitlements.
- Specific additional roles dependent upon the team on which they are working.
- Generic re Data Protection/Health and Safety/QMS.
- "Pensions" "Payroll" "Compliance" "Admin"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job