My client, a Harrogate based hospitality business, are looking for a Payroll Clerk to join them on a temporary basis for a period of up to 6 months.
Within the role your primary duties will include:
- Processing starters/leavers
- Processing statutory payments (SMP/SPP/SSP)
- Downloading tax code notices received from the Inland Revenue
- Inputting all new pension members’ contributions
- Assisting with periodic audit reports (NI numbers, D.O.B etc.)
- Assisting with month end management reports e.g. leavers, sickness
- Producing month end journals
- Printing payslips once payroll has been completed and issuing leavers with P45's
- Ensuring all filing is completed after payroll processing
- Checking trial balances balance to payroll
- Liaising with third parties and answer all queries (HMRC/Child Support Agency/Courts)
Salary negotiable depending on experience.