Temporary Payroll Administrator - Glasgow - £120 per day
Are you experienced working in payroll and looking for a new temporary assignment?
This role will be reporting to the Payroll Manager and you will be assisting with the running of a busy payroll department. This will involve working with both weekly and monthly payroll for employees and ensuring that all payroll processes are legally compliant and payments are processed efficiently.
Are you who we are looking for?
- Be experienced working in payroll
- Experience of a clock in/time and attendance system would be beneficial
- Be comfortable working on excel
- Be capable of working to tight deadlines
- Be able to work on own initiative
- At least 5 years payroll experience
- CIPP qualified an advantage
What will the day to day look like?
- Gathering new start information and inputting
- Collating and checking weekly and monthly timesheets
- Assisting with the processing and inputting of the weekly and monthly payroll and managing the process in the absence of the Payroll Administrator, when required
- Ensuring all overtime payments are authorised on time and are accurately reflected
- Calculating average holiday pay calculations
- Preparing payroll admin letters as required
- Adding new starts
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'