People Force International are pleased to be supporting their Northampton-based client, a prestigious manufacturer, who are seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator on a temporary basis (6-month assignment). The ideal candidate will have Payroll experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Responsible for Payroll processing for circa 1,900-employees
- SSP, SMP, SPP, auto-enrolment, pension contributions, P45’s, P46’s, starters, leavers
- Payroll reporting
- Investigating and resolving queries
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in processing payroll within the manufacturing industry is essential
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Efficient, hard-working and flexible individual
Due to location, a car driver is required.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"