Temporary Pastry Chef de Parties
Job ref: MJA/PSCDPFD180
Fine dining experienced Temporary Pastry Chef de Parties - get the hours in on up to £14/hr this Christmas! Very well-known 5* Hotel pastry production, banqueting and restaurant service and prep.
An iconic pastry production outfit located in a central London 5* hotel require a number of Temporary Pastry Chef de Parties to assist them through the busy Christmas period.
A background in fine dining is essential, preferably Michelin or Rosette standard Hospitality and Catering establishments. Shift patterns are typically (but not always) Wednesday-Sunday, 7am-6pm, although finishing times are flexible.
There is a strong focus on 5* luxury in this fantastic establishment, sporting its own fully equipped, state-of-art Pastry Production kitchen. The successful candidates will be working as part of the existing team of a 12-strong Pastry team, under a well-renowned Head Pastry Chef.
This is an excellent opportunity for temporary Pastry Chef de Parties to get a foot in the door in one of central London's most talked about pastry kitchens. Please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.
What you can get out of working for us:
- Up to £14/hr Temporary Pastry Chef de Parties rate
- Weekly pay for EVERY hour you work
- Many amazing locations across the city and west end on completion of this assignment
- Flexible working hours
What we need from you:
- 3-4 years minimum experience in a fine dining establishment
- Strong communication skills
- Passport or ID and visa
- Valid food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry standards
- NIN and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
- Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
- A minimum of 2 references before you start work
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'