Salary: £10 - £14 per hour
Our client, a well-known, Prestige motor dealership in the Berkshire area are looking to recruit a Parts Advisor to join their fantastic team on a temporary basis. You must have a minimum of one years’ experience within a similar role.
The ideal candidate must be confident, enthusiastic and flexible in dealing with customers over the telephone and face-to-face, whilst being organised and able to multi task. You will be working as part of a friendly team and must be able to work under pressure. Experience of Kerridge is essential.
Duties will include:
- Supplying parts to the technicians, to enable them to complete workloads.
- Ensure that parts are booked out against job numbers.
- Ordering of parts as and when required, ensuring stock levels are kept to a sufficient level
- Receiving incoming telephone calls from both retail and trade customers.
- Advising on cost and the availability of parts.
- Re-ordering of all parts and responsible for raising invoices and taking payment.
- Seeing parts in and allocating to the correct bin locations.
If this position sounds like what you are looking for and you have the necessary skills and abilities please apply today!
Contact Chris at Mai Day Recruitment Service Ltd.
Email: chris@maidayrecruit .co.uk
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Only successful applicants will be contacted.