Temporary Part Time Receptionist- Immediate Start
Fantastic City Centre Firm
Prestigious Office Environment
£9 per hour
The client is a full service Law firm which means the role will involve a great deal of variety, from servicing large businesses going through mergers and acquisitions to everyday issues involving people, employment and insurance. This comprehensive service has helped the client foster close relationships and ensures its employees work in a rewarding environment. At this point, my client is looking to take on a Part time Receptionist on a temporary basis. The successful candidate will come from either a legal or professional services background.
- To receive and initiate calls promptly and efficiently, identifying the caller’s requirements. Transferring calls as appropriate while at all times projecting a professional image of the Company in a courteous, efficient and helpful manner.
- To manage some message taking duties and emailing concise information to the intended recipient in a timely manner.
- Acting as Front of House, including carrying out any associated tasks or duties.
- Arranging meetings and preparing meeting rooms.
- Set up video conferencing when required.
- Organising and liaising with catering for certain meetings.
- Organising taxis for members of the company and guests.