Temporary PA, Nottingham City Centre, £12 per hour
Your new company
My client a leading public sector organisation in Nottingham is looking to recruit a PA to join their business on a temporary contract.
Your new role
Duties will include:
- Provide comprehensive administrative support to teams across the Centre.
- To proactively lead and act as a central and coordinating point of contact for a range of business administration activities.
- Communicate and engage effectively with a range of people, internal and external staff.
- Responsible for the organisation of meetings and events and production of reports, papers, minutes and meetings notes as required.
- Provide secretariat support to Centre Teams and other internal meetings and networks as relevant to responsibilities.
- Compiling and updating health and safety risk assessments or reporting of sickness absence and preparing and submitting returns on behalf of the team as required.
- Support the development of systems and procedures where necessary to ensure efficiency, quality and cost effectiveness across the administration function.
- Undertake ad hoc PA duties on behalf of individual members of the team as requested.
- Undertake project support for short, medium and long-term activities, responding to information requests and other tasks which will involve meeting tight deadlines.
- Maintain project plans, supporting the provision of management information and participating in working groups. Provide support and information to aid effective management of budgets.
- Oversee the placement and/or orders for goods and/or stationery using the FARM system, receipt goods and maintain log of expenditure.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a proven PA that is immediately available to start a temporary contract ASAP.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a temporary contract working in Nottingham Centre to start ASAP.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Temporary PA
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job