Temporary PA, Nottingham, £12 per hour
Your new company
My client a leading public sector organisation in Nottingham is looking for a PA to join their business on a temporary contract to start in the next couple of weeks for an ongoing contract.
Your new role
Duties will include:
- To be responsible for managing and maintaining the smooth running of the Director's (or other designated senior manager) diary using independent judgement to prioritise work schedules in accordance with changing priorities and liaising and negotiating with all relevant parties in an efficient and effective manner.
- To ensure that incoming mail and calls are dealt with or appropriately redirected and to forward items requiring input from others that cannot be otherwise dealt with, indicating clearly any deadlines or instructions as necessary to facilitate speedy resolution and prioritisation.
- To plan and timetable preparatory work for meetings and to provide the necessary documentation and arranging meetings including room bookings, tele/video conferences the preparation and circulation of agendas and taking minutes as required.
- To prepare letters, emails and other papers from brief notes on minimal instructions and to handle confidential and sensitive information on behalf of the Director, ensuring that the appropriate degree of confidentiality, discretion and tact is adopted at all times.
- To implement and maintain efficient and workable manual and electronic systems and databases, including bring forward electronic filing systems, ensuring files and records are stored and retrieved appropriately.
- To ensure that information, action log updates and documentation is readily available for meetings and discussions and bring forwards are provided in a timely fashion, with full briefing.
- To prepare reports, agendas, minutes, statistics and other similar documents using a variety of software packages.
- To support handling travel and accommodation bookings and providing information and copies of documentation as requested.
- Be a key member of the broader team within the centre to ensure smooth delivery of administration services.
General Administrative Support
- Be responsible for certain corporate function processes. For example, compiling and updating health and safety risk assessments or reporting sickness and absence.
- Carry out timely and accurate information analysis and reporting on agreed areas of their working area and present findings in an agreed manner and submit returns on behalf of the team as required.
- Develop and maintain databases required by role.
- Participate in relevant internal and external working groups/projects to provide information and support and to maintain data collection systems for its effective use by the team
- Deliver against agreed objectives, achieving quality outcomes
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a proven PA who is immediately available and looking for a new opportunity. You will need to have previous experience as a PA who has worked at board level ideally within the public sector.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a temporary contract to start ASAP based in Nottingham City Centre,
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job