12 weeks Temporary Organisation Development Practitioner candidate required for a corporate client based in West Hull. The main aim of the role is support and implement long and short term strategies, plans and practices across the business.
To be successful you will have previous experience in a similar role and ability to utilise your current skill set to tailor to the clients requirements.
The key responsibilities are as outlined below:
- Support the Head of Organisational and Learning Development to identify organisational development needs across the whole organisation.
- Work closely with the HR Business Partners to identify OD priorities within directorates, providing expert advice and guidance.
- Provide OD consultancy to teams, in-line with strategic goals and priorities, to ensure true understanding of the problem, design and deliver interventions and evaluate impact
- Produce reports/briefing papers and written communications for the Head of Organisational and Learning Development on OD related activity
- Offer a high level strategic advisory/consultative advice to directorate managers regarding OD matters.
- To manage the complexity of OD support and interventions and ensure it is seen as part of a whole systems approach.
- Ability to plan the delivery of the key objectives within the agreed timescales of the strategic plan
- Ensure use of research and evidence based practice for the continuous improvement and delivery of organisational development initiatives.
- To facilitate effective relationships and partnerships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
If you have the relevant experience and are immediately available please apply today!
WELCOME TO A LIFETIME OF CAREER CHOICES AND THE BENEFITS THAT GO WITH IT!
Put simply, when you join The Adecco Group family of brands - be it via Adecco Retail, Badenoch & Clark, Office Angels, or any of our other industry-leading recruitment businesses - you become more than just a number in a database. You become one of us. Because your professionalism, ambition, and unique expertise is what keeps us ahead of the pack. And for that, we are truly thankful. Congratulations! You're now part of an organisation that truly cares about you, your career, and your wellbeing - both in and out of the workplace. But what does that mean in practical terms?
Why stay with The Adecco Group? There are tons of recruitment agencies out there, but being part of the biggest staffing family in the whole of the UK comes with some really special perks. Perks that we pass on to you to thank you for your loyalty, right from day one. So, what can you look forward to now that you're an integral part of our recruitment family?
Perks at Work - These can be accessed at any time and associates can buy discount vouchers and collect points to spend at various retailers/days out.
Eye Care Vouchers - Your sight matters. Working long hours can put a great deal of strain on your eyes, and we believe in keeping them healthy. Which is why we offer free eye care vouchers to all of our colleagues and associates - and money towards your glasses, should you require them for VDU purposes. Because you matter, too.
Extensive Network Reach - Should you fancy a change of direction, we can connect you with one of our colleagues in any of our sister businesses. We work across almost every industry sector and specialism. You'd be hard pressed to find a choice of career we couldn't help you to pursue.
Pension - As an associate of The Adecco Group, you can expect us to make contributions towards your pension pot - which is vital for your future. We will automatically enrol you into our pension scheme provided that you: are aged between 22 and your state pension age; earn income that is subject to taxation; have worked for us for three months.
Assistant Programme - All of our associates are given access to a free, confidential, and independent service run by Legal and General. There's a 24/7 telephone service manned by qualified counsellors to help with grief, stress, or
legal issues. You'll also have access to over 500 online fact sheets and self-guided programmes.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'