Temporary On going Supervisor for High Street store in London
About the Company…
My client is currently seeking an experienced Supervisor to join their busy store in central London. The product is unisex, fast fashion and would appeal to candidates from a high street brand background. The candidate must be strong in both management and sales.
About the role…
- Running the shop floor
- To support the Store Manager in delivering the store annual Sales Budgets and Business Plan
- To deputise for the Store Manager in their absence from the business
- Mentor staff
- Staff training
- Driving sales
- Monitoring KPI's
- Previous supervisor experience is essential
- Able to work under pressure and multi-task
- Able to communicate on all levels
- Ability to engage with customers and team members
- Strong work ethic
- You must have high street brand experience
- Immediate start offered
As this role will be temp to perm please ONLY apply if you are interested in a FULL TIME PERMANENT sales role.
If you feel that you have the necessary requirements please send your CV (a recent photograph optional) directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
UNFORTUNATELY DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICANTS ONLY SUCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.