Temporary Office Administrator
£12 per hour
We have a fantastic opportunity for a bright, ambitious and hard-working individual looking for a varied support role with a successful Finance company. This is an immediate ongoing start, paying £12 per hour. If you feel you are suitable please apply below.
This role demands impeccable organisational skills, the ability to multitask effectively and to work independently within a fast-paced, professional environment. Attention to detail is imperative to this role.
The role will include:
- Provide general administrative assistance, including ordering stationery, distributing post, organising couriers / taxis, etc.
- Reception: setting up meeting rooms (diary management)
- Telephone management: taking calls, follow up and/or taking messages
- Meeting and greeting external visitors
- Invoices: processing and forwarding to Accounts Payable
- Catering: organising lunches, refreshments, managing beverage stock, ensuring fridges are clean and no produce out of date
- Binding documents for presentations/external meetings
- Photocopying and printing documents
- Filing and archiving of financial documents
- Ensuring a clean and operable environment in office
- Ad hoc duties to ensure the smooth running of the London office
If you are immediately available and looking for an ongoing temp role, please apply!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job