Our client based in Gerrards Cross is looking for an Office Administrator towork on a full time, temporary basis for up to 6 months.
- Deal and assist with all pension matters
- Maintain schedules of staff
- To perform secretarial/clerical duties as required
- To ensure that the companies filing system is maintained accurately and promptly.
- To accurately record and up-date information on employees personnel records.
- Support in the process of inputting and updating computer payroll records
- Updating Job Descriptions and Policy & Procedure manuals.
- Assist with the recruitment of staff
- To provide administrative and clerical support and other support
- Ensure compliance with all aspects of Health and Safety
- Ensuring that all relevant risk assessments are completed and reviewed
- Experience in working within an office management / facilities role
- Experience of dealing with sensitive, personal and confidential matters.
- Knowledge HR processes would be a benefit
- Excellent communication skills
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job