Temporary Night Shift Supervisor
About the Company: We are actively recruiting for an experienced Warehouse Shift Supervisor on a temporary basis for the next 6 months working the night shifts managing around 20 people.
Job overview: The purpose of this role is to support the Distribution Centre Manager to ensure the efficient running of the shift to meet all budgetary, service and development targets.
Daily tasks will include:
- Supervising the Distribution Centre operatives in providing an effective, efficient service to meet customer demands and in line with quality, safety and service standards
- Meeting operation schedules
- Working with other teams within the Distribution Centre to ensure the efficient running of the warehouse operations
- Responsible for H&S and that of other work colleagues
- Complying with the departments processes and procedures including ISO 9001
- Processing product in accordance with the Quality Control Procedures
About you (Essential):
- Experience supervising in a warehouse environment
- Awareness of product safety requirements
- Experience of working to quality, safety and service standards
- Able to work on your own initiative during unsupervised periods
- Good working knowledge of computer software and experience of using warehouse management systems or similar
- Awareness of H&S regulations where appropriate
- Good teamwork & communication skills
- Ability to achieve results with a focus of continual improvement
What's in it for you? This role is being offered on a Full Time 6 month Temporary basis working 40 hours per week - Working hours will be 9:30pm-6:00am Sunday to Thursday - Salary ranging between £25,000-30,000. There is free car parking and kitchen facilities on site.
If you are interested please contact Amy Carver-Smith
- warehouse supervisor
- warehouse team leader
- Shift supervisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"