Temporary Medical Secretary
4 week booking
£9.00 - £10.00 per hour
Office Angels Bristol are delighted to be working alongside an established Health Care Provider for a temporary Medical Secretary to join their small but friendly team based on the outskirts of Central Bristol. Due to an increase in workload the department is both busy and faced paced, and so it is essential that the successful candidate can demonstrate confident and capable medical secretarial abilities in order to 'hit the ground running'.
Duties of the role will include:
- Updating and maintaining internal databases
- Ensuring all documentation is filed correctly whilst maintaining the highest level of confidentiality at all times
- Monitoring multiple e-mail inboxes and maintaining as appropriate
- Ensuring all data entry is completed to the highest possible standard
Characteristics of the successful applicant will include:
- The ability to work with initiative at all times
- Being able to work positively and proactively whilst adapting well to an ever changing environment
- Ensuring that accountability and ownership is taken of tasks that need to be completed
If this sounds like something that you might be interested in, don't hesitate to apply now!
If you are interested, please apply now!
The team at Office Angels Bristol are experts in their field, recruiting for a variety of clients of all industries and sizes throughout the area including Bristol City Centre, Avonmouth, Chipping Sodbury, Severn Beach, Yate, Aztec West, Clevedon, Weston-Super-Mare, Nailsea, Bath, Kingswood, Filton, Thornbury, Portishead, Hanham, Clifton and more. When we receive your application we consider whether there are other opportunities that might interest you, but feel free to help us by applying for all roles that suit your needs. For a range of advice designed to give you the head start you need in your search for work please visit our website.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job