Express Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Temporary Receptionist to work within a busy department within Newark. This is an extremely exciting opportunity for a hard-working administration professional, to further develop their office skills within an interesting and highly rewarding sector.
- Meet and greet patients and visitors
- Handle telephone and email enquiries, to include highly confidential cases
- Update bespoke NHS databases with patient information
- Book patient appointments and referrals as requested by senior medical professionals
- Assist with general admin tasks including printing, scanning, filing and faxing
- Professional telephone manner
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Polite, friendly and approachable
APPLY NOW - IMMEDIATE START ESSENTIAL!!
Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00-5:00pm
Salary: c£7.50 per hour
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.
- Receptionist Duties