Marketing Executive - Temporary
The Marketing Executive/Assistant should have previous knowledge and experience of marketing/or campaign management or strong administrative skills and be technically savvy and will be able to hit the ground running to assist a busy and dynamic team.
As Marketing Executive/Assistant, the individual will support the Marketing Manager to implement the day to day tactics of the marketing plan across the organisation.
Daily responsibilities would include but not limited to:
* copy writing
* proof reading
* arranging translations
* liaising with suppliers for the production and distribution of materials such as adverts
* metric reporting for marketing activities
* website management including updating content
* setting emails within the email platform
* Responding to queries
* Visitor registration
* Advertising schedule update
* Market research
* Producing artwork with design agency
The position offers the chosen Marketer an opportunity to take a more responsible role in the marketing department, working with experience marketers to develop career and marketing learnings.
* Previous worked within a marketing role a benefit to the role
* Attention to detail
* Excellent written and oral communication
If the above sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply now!
- copy writing
- proof reading