We are currently looking for a Temporary Marketing Communications Assistant to work for our Broadstairs based client.
This position is for up to a two month period, starting the beginning of September, in the marketing communications department. You would be helping with the following tasks so would need to
be very data-orientated.
- Help clean up lead data in Sales force
- Use internet sources to identify prospects in other markets (eg. touch
panels, wallpaper printers, cycle helmet producers!)
- Gather other market data to back up our project plans
- Help qualify prospects by using internet data
- Help get involved in other administrative areas of the department
Would ideally suit someone looking for some work experience who is ultimately trying to get into this area of work. It will be a chance for the successful applicant to gain an insight into a marcomms department in a large multinational company.
If you feel you would be suitable for this position and would like to apply, please email your CV to .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job