• To provide accurate and timely financial data to budget holders and financial controller.
• To meet with budget holders monthly in order to support and challenge monthly numbers and initiatives.
• Drive the budget and forecasting process to ensure buy in and financial control.
• Meet monthly management account deadlines by monthly uploads into Hyperion including the consolidation of all corporate cost centres and production of key monthly reports.
• Produce monthly management accounts by cost centre with variance analysis and supporting commentary.
• Meet monthly with Head Office budget holders and to support and challenge them in cost management and control (some of these budget holders are members of the Exec)
• To ensure all costs and revenues driven by Head Office are correctly accounted for and reported.
• Perform accurate forecasting throughout the year.
• Develop and support the 5 year strategic plan
• Prepare with budget holders the annual budget, track changes and create bridges to explain movements
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"