A prestigious, world leading organisation based in Liverpool is looking to recruit a skilled Management Accountant on a temporary basis. The successful candidate will have extensive experience producing management accounts, preparing for year-end, completing complex reconciliations and supervising a team. Experience working as a member of a large team in a blue chip environment is extremely beneficial.
The organisation is looking for somebody to start immediately and there is the potential for a permanent role at the end of the assignment .
The Temporary Management Accountantwill be responsible for:
- Production of management accounts including P&L and balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with the preparation and completion of year-end audit
- Completion of complex bank reconciliations
- Producing variance analysis including budget v actual
- Contribute to the continual improvement of internal systems and controls across the organisation
- Completion of monthly VAT submissions including acting as the main point of contact for HMRC
- Completion of the intercompany account reconciliations and resolution of any issues identified
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
Ideally you will have/be:
- ACCA / CIMA Qualified or Qualified by experience Accountant
- Strong supervision experience is beneficial
- Experience of relevant financial operating systems
- A strong understanding of internal controls is essential
- Experience within a blue chip environment is extremely beneficial
- A strong character and excellent communications skills
If you have all of the above requirements for the Management Accountant position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Accounts division specialises in recruiting all types of (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) qualified vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Management Accountant
- Financial Accountant
- Assistant Financial Controller
- Finance Manager
- Financial Controller
- Finance Director
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days.