They have an urgent requirement for a Temporary Logistics Coordinator to join the team for 3 months to help performs a wide variety of tasks related to the incoming and outgoing of materials, reagents, instruments or equipment to meet customer expectations which involve receiving, shipping, and inventory/material control.
Perform manual and/or clerical duties that may utilize various systems / WMS involved in receipt or preparation of materials for shipment.
Performa wide variety of planning, scheduling, coordinating and reporting tasks in support of the manufacturing workflow.
Coordinate and monitor workflow, assisting in scheduling and prioritizing activities in assigned distribution area.
• Meet regulatory requirements and follow policies and procedures
• High focus on Inventory management with special attention to inventory accuracy ensured through updated and respected inventory control procedures. Ensure physical inventories and cycle counts are timely done and discrepancies identified and understood.
• Ensure compliance with existing procedures and work-instructions.
• Provides input to monthly forecast and budget as well as defining cost saving opportunities for the areas of responsibility.
• Collaborate with 3PL warehouse to ensure effective support to customers in close collaboration with the local sales organization and the headquarters located in Nyon, Switzerland.
• Use relevant DBS tools (DM,VM,VSM,5S,PSP etc.) in daily work
To be successful for this role you will have:
• Supply Chain Education - At least 2 years of experience.
• Strong computer skills (MS-Office, Oracle ERP)
• Good communication skill
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks : analysis, judgments and flexibility
• Team player and problem solver, able to work under pressure
• Customer focus and service oriented
Apply online today or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'