Express Recruitment are looking for an experienced Litigation Solicitor to support one of our reputable clients based in South Nottingham. The ideal candidate will need to have a strong knowledge of legal disciplines, particularly within Child Protection matters, along with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Manage own Child Protection caseload
- Providing expert legal advice, assistance and advocacy
- Attend and advise at internal and external meetings
- Maintain awareness of legal developments, practice issues and problems
- Identify changes in law and practice relevant to the post and contribute effectively towards the development of policies, practice and business efficiencies
- Provide professional supervision and support to other legal colleagues
- Develop and maintain knowledge of all legal disciplines
- Qualified Solicitor / Barrister
- Knowledge of Child Protection/Childcare related Law
- Able to make decisions and solve problems to ensure operational targets are met
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to negotiate at all levels
Apply NOW to avoid disappointment!!
Salary: c£30.00-c£40.00 per hour
Location: West Bridgford
Basis: Temporary - ongoing
Hours: Monday - Friday (9am-5pm)
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future. If your skills aren’t quite right for this role, don’t worry! We have a whole host of other great vacancies and our talented team would love to hear from you.
This vacancy is being advertised by Express Recruitment Limited. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Limited are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job