URGENT TEMPORARY LEGAL SECRETARY
A fantastic vacancy has arisen within an established solicitors on the outskirts of Ipswich town centre. Our client is looking for a Legal Secretary to join their Employment team on an ongoing temporary basis. This is a very busy role which requires excellent organisation and advanced typing skills.
The successful candidate must be available to start asap on a full time basis, Monday - Friday.
- Audio and copy typing
- Diary management
- Opening and closing of client files
- Answering or directing enquiries
- Maintaining client confidence by keeping client/attorney information confidential
- Maintaining Fee Earners calendar by planning and scheduling conferences, teleconferences, dispositions, and travel
- Recording and monitoring court appearance dates, pleadings, and filing requirements
- Any other administration duties
Experience and skills required:
- Legal Secretarial experience is desirable but not essential
- The role requires an exceptional eye for details, strong secretarial skills and the ability to prioritise your workload
- Excellent audio typing experience is essential
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Professional and positive approach toward clients and colleagues
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
polkadotfrog Ltd is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
With offices in Cambridge, Ipswich and Norwich we specialise in the Office Support, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Legal and Shipping & Transport sectors across all levels.