Legal Officer wanted!
I am urgently looking for Chartered Legal Executive for a great housing association in Cardiff. Have you got previous experience within the property sector? Are you immediately available for this project? If so, please read and apply today.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for maintaining legal documents for all association property portfolio.
- Act as an internal legal advisor on property related matters.
- Create and maintain policies and procedures relevant to the role.
- Maintain property files for each title containing planning permissions, satisfaction of planning conditions, site investigation reports.
The experience you will bring to the team:
- Demonstrate experience working in UK property law
- Licenced Conveyancer or Chartered Legal Executive
- Good organisational and administration skills Computer Literate
- Manage own workload effectively
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Excellent hourly rate
- Great office environment
- Ongoing vacancy
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience, with Ellie Harris.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact myself
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'