Temporary (3 months)
My client is a leading Biotechnology company in the Cambridge area and due to recent expansion they are currently looking to a temporary laboratory technician to provide extra support in the imaging team. The role will involve working across multiple projects to ensure a variety of antibody products are properly validated, working with immunohistochemistry/immunocytochemistry and flow cytometry. This is a temporary role for 3 months in which you will be supporting the current team with a variety histological duties such as tissue sectioning and automated IHC (high throughput)
The ideal candidate will:
- Be educated to minimum Bsc level in a Life Sciences subject
- Have hands on experience working with a variety of histological techniques – including tissue sectioning and immunohistochemistry (ideally automated IHC)
- Have hands on experience with FFPE microtomy
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
Experience working in a high throughput pathology laboratory would be highly desirable
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in then please apply below.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'