Key responsibilities include:
- Develop, edit and execute effective content in an engaging manner, including newletters/articles, policies, intranet and display screens.
- Supporting the overall communications strategy, contributing to, reviewing and editing communication messages, policies and documents drafted by different teams.
- Coordinate communications plans and draft communications in line with company programmes eg relocation to adjacent new building, updating and embedding employee communications post merger of legal entities, facilitating events, induction, business updates, key meetings, policies, Intranet
- Support to updating and communicating employment policies/benefits information, guidelines etc eg clear desk,
- Structure, manage and maintain the intranet and display screen material and maintaining the intranet
- Supporting organisation and delivery of internal events such as employee induction/onboarding two main company-wide events per year
- Ensure brand identity is maintained throughout communications and coordinate brand material for internal and external events
- Act as point of contact for employee queries regarding internal communications, sharing feedback and adapting material to ensure understanding and remain on message.
- Acting as an integral member of the People & Culture and Building & Facilities teams.
- Administrative support
The ideal candidate will have / be:
- Previous experience in Internal Communications and Event Management within multinational, matrix organisation preferably including experience of communicating change
- A creative and engaging communicator - someone who enjoys making things fun, quirky and interesting
- Excellent clear, articulate, creative writing skills with impeccable English (written and spoken) whilst French or Spanish language skills are desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills ideally with presentation skill/experience and the confidence to deliver to small groups eg first day induction
- Expert knowledge of SharePoint and all Microsoft office applications
- Proactive, motivated, organised and a hands-on problem solver
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Team player
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job