Temporary Inbound Call Handlers Needed
We are looking for experienced Customer Service Representatives to join a temporary campaign with a Central Bristol company. Successful candidates must have previous customer service/call centre experience, ideally in a multi-channel environment.
This role is predominantly inbound call handling and will include some email and web chat enquiries. You will be the first line of response for these customer queries. CSRs will be communicating with education professionals so experience in this industry would be hugely beneficial.
Suitable candidates for this role will have:
- Good telephone manner – ability to control the call, strong communication skills and the ability to convey complex information
- Good interpersonal skills – objection handling, influencing, negotiation and closing skills
- Computer literacy, good data capture skills
- Positive approach to team-work
- Experience of talking to professionals would be beneficial
Hours of work are between Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm, amounting to 37.5 hours per week. Candidates may be very occasionally asked to work out of hours, Monday to Sunday 8am – 8pm.
This campaign will run from 23rd April for 4 weeks initially – though this could be extended.
Pay rate this role is £7.83 p/h
Training will last 3 days, followed by 2 days side by side with the team.
If you are an experienced call-handler looking for a new placement, get in touch now with your CV.