We are recruiting for a renowned travel agency based in London. Our client are seeking an experienced HR Manager to join the team for 3 months. The role is an immediate start paying between £170-£200per day. You would provide HR advice and expertise to resolve workforce, employment and performance related issues in the UK, Greece and Turkey. You will work in partnership with Managers, HR Business Partners, COE teams and legal to ensure timely delivery of high quality HR activity enabling business needs.
- Provide a consistent approach to employee relations (ER) activity and continue to develop best in class capabilities
- Provide coaching and advice to clients on performance management issues and activities
- Provide advice, guidance and support on a wide variety of employee relations issues in line with company policy and legislation, such as absence management, probation, flexible working requests, disciplinary, grievance, investigation etc.
- Demonstrable experience in an ER focused role
- In-depth and up to date knowledge of UK employment law and its practical/pragmatic application
- Able to influence effectively and build constructive working relationships across the company
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 workings days.