An excellent opportunity to work in this exciting sport inspired organisation with amazing offices, great location and free parking.
With a focus on HR systems, processes, payroll and benefits, the HR Co-ordinator will provide comprehensive, professional and efficient administrative and coordination support to contribute to the effective running of the People team. It will require a committed person with excellent communication skills and a passion for people. A tech savvy nature and an eye for detail, especially when working with numbers, is essential.
There is plenty of scope to learn, be creative and contribute to new initiatives within a great team. It’s a fast paced, complex and diverse environment so agility, flexibility and the ability to work under pressure are critical to success.
- To be responsible for the onboarding of new starters into the organisation
- To work with the outsourced payroll provider to co-ordinate the smooth and accurate administration of the monthly payroll
- To provide administrative support to the HR Business Partners in making changes to terms and conditions of employment and processing leavers
- To ensure the accurate entry and maintenance of data within the HRIS
- To support the preparation of management information reports as required
- To act as the first point of contact for the People Team in relation to incoming letters, e-mails and telephone calls, ensuring all queries are responded to in a timely and professional manner
- To provide advice to colleagues on People Team policies and processes
- To coordinate the relationship with benefit providers acting as the first point of contact for colleagues and the providers
- To coordinate the effective usage of the company car fleet
- To raise requisitions, process purchase orders / invoices for the People Team as appropriate to ensure a consistent and accurate approach within financial policies and budgetary guidelines.
Person SpecificationThe HR Co-ordinator must have previous experience of:
- Working as a HR Administrator or Co-ordinator
- Developing and maintaining HR systems
- Processing monthly payroll
- Administering company benefits including company cars
- Excellent accuracy, attention to detail and organisational skills
- Intermediate IT skills in Microsoft packages.
The personal attributes we are looking for are:
- A team worker who has proven ability to priortise tasks and people
- A passion for people and providing high levels of accuracy
- Integrity to recognise the need for discretion and diplomacy
- Excellence in communication and time management
Immediate start for a minimum of two months