SF Group is currently recruiting for a Temporary HR Assistant for their client based in Derby. This is an ongoing temporary role to start immediately and therefore any applicants must be available to start work at very short notice.
The HR Assistant will support on various tasks including:
- The HR Assistant will be involved in the full employee life-cycle including taking job descriptions from line managers, advertising roles, shortlisting, arranging internal interviews and interviewing where relevant
- Working with agencies on specific vacancies
- Supporting with the offer process
- Sending out of contracts and setting up of new starters
- Taking right to work documentation
- Taking references
- Updating internal systems with any employee changes
- Assisting with disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Taking notes in official meetings
- Gathering employee related statistics and developing reports around this
The successful HR Assistant will have a strong HR Administration background, understand the requirement for confidentiality and have the desire to deliver a top level HR service at all times.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'