A 3 month temporary contract has become available for a professional HR Administrator based in Kings Hill.
The successful candidate will be delivering the operational HR services required by business divisions across the organisation and supporting within the delivery of an effective service through provision of HR metrics, people KPI's and effective HR administrative processes.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Provide operational HR admin support to business divisions
- Deliver all core regular HR processes effectively, accurately and on time.
- Support the automation of HR processes including SAGE, recruitment, HR metrics, appraisals and payroll/processing
- Deliver HR administration including work involving monthly payroll inputs/changes, SAGE, pensions, recruitment, contracts and references.
- Provide HR support with Employee Relations (note taking)
- Experience of supporting delivery of an HR service across a diverse, multi-site operation.
- Experience within payroll processing & disciplinary note taking is essential
- Understanding of current employment law and its effective practical application.
- Knowledge of HR systems and how they can be used and interpreted.
- Energy and drive with a strong focus on delivering for the customer.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to deliver work in a timely manner against tight deadlines.
- Good attention to detail and administrative skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job